Mitcham Heritage Committee
The Mitcham Heritage Committee is established under Section 41 of the Local Government Act 1999 for the purpose of identifying and promoting heritage items within the City of Mitcham. The Committee meets quarterly and as other needs arise.
The membership of the Committee consists of the Mayor, four Elected Members and three Independent Members. The current members of the Mitcham Heritage Committee are:
- Mr Philip Knight (Independent Member)
- Dr Pam Smith (Independent Member)
- Dr Robert Stone (Independent Member)
- Mayor Michael Picton (Elected Member)
- Cr Judith Weaver (Elected Member) (Chair)
- Cr Stephen Fisher (Elected Member)
- Cr Leeanne Moriarty (Elected Member)
Terms of Reference
Notice of Next Meeting
The next Mitcham Heritage Committee Meeting is scheduled to be held in the Council Chambers on Monday, 20 May 2013 commencing 7 pm.