Library Information
Strategic Plan Download
Download Mitcham Community News

St Marys

The name St Marys was coined by John Wickham Daw, who took up the land in 1838 and in 1841 donated a portion for the construction of an Anglican Church known as St Marys-on-the-Sturt.

A key landmark of the area is the Women's Memorial Playing Fields.

Find us on FacebookTwittereNews
Contact:
City of Mitcham -ABN 92 180 069 793
131 Belair Road, Torrens Park SA 5062
T: +61 8 8372 8888 | F: +61 8 83728101
E: mitcham@mitchamcouncil.sa.gov.au
Last date modified: 2017-11-24T21:49:49
SA Councils MapsSnap Send Solve
Navigation