Library Information
Strategic Plan Download
Download Mitcham Community News

Torrens Park

Parts were originally known as "Glenburnie", Blytheswoodville, Panchito Park, Blythwood Estate, West Mitcham, and included "Torrens Park Estate".

Part of today's suburb was laid out in 1917 from the estate of T. Barr-Smith. The area was named after Robert Richard Torrens who established the Torrens Park Estate, and introduced the Real Property Act into the South Australian Parliament.

Find us on FacebookTwittereNews
Contact:
City of Mitcham -ABN 92 180 069 793
131 Belair Road, Torrens Park SA 5062
T: +61 8 8372 8888 | F: +61 8 83728101
E: mitcham@mitchamcouncil.sa.gov.au
Last date modified: 2017-11-24T21:45:28
SA Councils MapsSnap Send Solve
Navigation