Where to Lodge Applications for Land Division

Applications for Land Division are lodged with the State Commission Assessment Panel.

The State Commission Assessment Panel will forward copies of the development application to various state agencies including council, who determine what requirements they may have in respect to the proposal.

Find us on FacebookTwittereNews
City of Mitcham -ABN 92 180 069 793
131 Belair Road, Torrens Park SA 5062
T: +61 8 8372 8888 | F: +61 8 83728101
E: mitcham@mitchamcouncil.sa.gov.au
Last date modified: 2017-11-24T12:34:36
SA Councils MapsSnap Send Solve