Working at the City of Mitcham
The City of Mitcham is a clean and green City - a good place to live and work.
We offer a rewarding, flexible and supportive working environment. Our team receive career development opportunities, a range of benefits and the opportunity to make a difference.
The City of Mitcham is committed to providing equal employment opportunities where candidate selection is based on merit relevant to the requirements of the position.
Benefits of working at CoM
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-being program
- Flexible working hours
- Social club
- Opportunities for cross skilling
- Tertiary study assistance
- Salary sacrifice options
- Super contributions and Income Protection availability
- Purchased leave options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual salary and wage adjustment in accordance with current EA
- Service recognition
- Onsite Flu vaccinations
- On site showers, lockers
Our Culture and Values
Our Current Opportunities
To view our current employment and volunteering opportunities please click here.