The Mitcham (City) Development Plan helps to shape the way the City develops and grows. It contains zones, maps and policies to guide new development and is used by councils when assessing development proposals. A Development Plan Amendment (DPA) is the formal process for making changes to this document.
This DPA seeks to convert key desired land use outcomes from Council’s recently completed Spatial Vision - relating to special residential character areas – into specific Development Plan policy.
Detailed information on this DPA can be found below in the Document Library.
GET INVOLVED - HAVE YOUR SAY!
Share your views on the draft DPA with us:
- Complete an online feedback form via this link.
- Download a PDF version of the feedback form.
- Write to us at PO Box 21, Mitcham Shopping Centre, Torrens Park SA 5062.
- Email us at email@example.com with ‘Character Area DPA’ in the subject line.
- Register your interest to make a verbal submission at the public meeting to be held on Tuesday 17 November 2020 at 7pm in the Civic Centre, 131 Belair Road Torrens Park. Please register prior to 5pm 13 November 2020 as this meeting will not be held if nobody registers to speak.
|Statement of Intent submitted to the Minister for Planning:|
|Community Engagement for draft Development Plan Amendment: 17 September 2020 to 13 November 2020|
All written submissions will be available for public viewing as required by legislation.
If you have any questions about information on this page, please contact Ben Hignett on 0419 711 417 or 8372 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Special Residential Character Area DPA’ written in the subject line.