No time for complacency
Environmental Health Officers continue to remind City of Mitcham residents of the importance of staying COVID-19 safe.
The outbreak in Victoria has increased the risk of COVID-19 in South Australia and shown how easy it is for the virus to spread.
For us to enjoy a connected and vibrant life, we cannot afford to be complacent.
Following each new announcement from the South Australian Government, Council’s Environmental Health Officers continue to inform our community, especially the business community, how to be COVID-safe.
While South Australia has managed well through the pandemic so far, we need everyone to keep doing the great work that got us here.
- Wash your hands regularly
- Minimise touching your face
- Wipe down frequently touched surfaces
- Cover coughs and sneezes into your elbow of a tissue
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick
- Keep your distance from others whenever and wherever possible
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, even mild, get tested.
Businesses can keep up to date with changes to emergency directions at www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/response
For advice and guidance contact the Environmental Health Team on 8372 8816.