Breaking the Boredom Challenge Program!
Join us to Break the Boredom with weekly challenges and great ideas to entertain the whole family. To see the challenge posts like and follow the Mitchams Community Centres Facebook page here. Challenges announced weekly on Tuesdays and Winners drawn Mondays.
Breaking the Boredom 2020 Terms and Conditions
- To enter City of Mitcham’s Breaking the Boredom you must reside in Australia.
- Entries closing date and time will be advertised on individual posts.
- Only one entry per person for each challenge.
- Weekly winners will be selected for each challenge.
- The first person that guesses the correct number of lollies in the lolly count shall become the winner. If additional people guess the same number, additional prizes may be awarded.
- Entries are required to either post a picture or required text and the child’s age into the original Facebook post on the @mitchamcommunitycentres Facebook Page. Alternatively, entries for some days requiring photographs of people will be accepted via the email@example.com email address.
- Winners will be eligible for a $20 e-voucher that will be emailed to winners.
- Prize winners will need to contact the City of Mitcham and provide them with their full name, address, contact phone number and email address to be sent their prize.
- Prize winners have up to 60 days to contact the City of Mitcham to claim their prize; if no contact is made then prizes are forfeited.
- All entries may be used for marketing purposes by the City of Mitcham and Mitcham’s Community Centres.