Have Your Say! Mitcham 2030
Tell us what you would like Council to focus on and deliver in the next four years.
The City of Mitcham is inviting feedback from the community on its draft strategic directions. Council is developing a new strategic plan ‘Mitcham 2030’ which will set the strategic focus for Council over the next ten years and inform its four Year Delivery Plan. It includes:
- Describes how we want to be recognised, now and into the future.
- Builds on the strength of the previous plan, Mitcham 2017-2027.
- Outlines the future aspirations that contribute to the vision.
- Considers the social, environmental, economic and performance functions of Council.
- Set high-level outcomes that contribute to the achievement of our goals.
- Council undertakes work in all these areas but will nominate priority themes that Council will focus additional effort on.
The Mitcham 2030 draft strategic directions are available here.
We would like to hear from the community about where we should focus our additional effort over the next four years and what you would like to see delivered. This feedback will help us determine focus areas (priority themes) that will inform our delivery plan.
Council is inviting feedback from the community on its draft strategic directions by completing a short survey here by 5pm Wednesday 20 November 2019.