ePayments Scheduled Maintenance

ePayments will be temporarily unavailable from 9pm to midnight on Saturday 30 May due to scheduled maintenance.

Dismiss alert

St Marys

The name St Marys was coined by John Wickham Daw, who took up the land in 1838 and in 1841 donated a portion for the construction of an Anglican Church known as St Marys-on-the-Sturt.

A key landmark of the area is the Women's Memorial Playing Fields.