ePayments Scheduled Maintenance

ePayments will be temporarily unavailable from 9pm to midnight on Saturday 30 May due to scheduled maintenance.

Dismiss alert

Torrens Park

Parts were originally known as "Glenburnie", Blytheswoodville, Panchito Park, Blythwood Estate, West Mitcham, and included "Torrens Park Estate".

Part of today's suburb was laid out in 1917 from the estate of T. Barr-Smith. The area was named after Robert Richard Torrens who established the Torrens Park Estate, and introduced the Real Property Act into the South Australian Parliament.