The City of Mitcham keeps a Register of Development Applications received. This Register is available for public inspection below.
The Register includes a list of applications lodged for the purposes of receiving a decision, or the assignment of a building classification(s) under the Development Act 1993.
The Development Register provides information such as:
- Name and address of the applicant, builder and owner.
- The date on which the application was lodged.
- The subject address for the application.
- The description of the application.
- The building classification of the application.
Please note that a search of the Register will not provide access to the Decision Notification Form or drawings lodged as part of the application. Separate requests will need to be made to the Council for this information.
If you have any questions regarding the Development Register or an application, please contact Development Services on 8372 8888.
To access the Development Register please click here